Iwoca Business Finance FAQ
Who is Iwoca?
Iwoca is a UK-based financial services provider offering a range of products including business loans and credit lines. Iwoca offers services to businesses across the UK as well as Europe.
What services and products does Iwoca offer?
Iwoca offers a range of products and services, such as flexible credit lines and business loans with varying terms and agreements.
What industries does Iwoca serve?
Iwoca offers business loans to a range of industries such as retail, technology and manufacturing.
What are Iwoca credit lines?
A line of credit (LOC) is an arrangement that establishes the maximum amount a business can borrow under a lending agreement. Companies like Iwoca allow businesses to draw upon these funds as needed. They can then be used for a range of business-related purposes such as stock purchasing, cash flow finance or staff expenditure.
How does an Iwoca credit line work?
A line of credit is offered to a business based on certain terms and conditions. These funds can be used by the business depending on their operations and needs. Repayments and interest are then paid back on the amount that was drawn from the total credit line amount.
What can Iwoca credit lines be used for?
Credit lines, as offered by companies like Iwoca, can be used to acquire various business-related assets or equipment as well as to fund stock orders, working cash flow, employee expenditures and salaries, renovations and other business-related operations.
What are Iwoca business loans?
Business loans, offered by Iwoca and other financial providers, offer businesses short-term funding for a number of different business-related purposes, such as cash flow financing or office renovations.
How do Iwoca business loans work?
Depending on your agreement, Iwoca will offer you a contract whereby you receive an amount of finance under the agreement that you will pay back over a set period of time. This will come with added interest, which may vary depending on your circumstance, how much you borrow and how long you need the loan for.
Are business loans from Iwoca secured?
No, Iwoca business loans are not secured against other assets such as property. You may be required to provide some form of personal guarantee depending on your circumstance.
What can Iwoca business loans be used for?
Business loans, as offered by companies like Iwoca, can be used for a range of different business-related purposes such as hiring or purchasing assets like machinery, industrial equipment, manufacturing equipment, computer technology or agricultural equipment. They can also be used as cash flow finance and to fund stock purchases or employee expenditure.
How do I apply for Iwoca business loans and credit lines?
To apply for Iwoca financial products and services, use our comparison service navigate to the company’s website. You can then click on the relevant option and sign up for free using the online information request form. This will require information such as your personal contact details and the amount you are looking to borrow under the loan agreement. Iwoca will then process your details and get in touch with you directly.
Services offered by this provider may change over time. Always check Ts&Cs.
Compare iwoca Business Loans
Compare similar products from other providers
THINK Business Loans
- THINK's funding platform matches your businesses eligibility against hundreds of lenders instantly (without a credit check)
- THINK are the UK's leading business lending specialists; their experts are on hand to guide you through the process
- Find the perfect loan in minutes - Make the lender work for you
£25,000 to £10,000,000
1 month to 30 years
- Funding Xchange’s free service matches your eligibility against government backed schemes and over 40 other lenders in seconds
- Complete your application online in as little as 3 minutes and you could get funded in a few hours
- It's simple, safe and free. We won't charge you any fees, and the search won’t affect your credit rating
£2,000 to £10,000,000
1 month to 10 years
- Competitive pricing tailored to your business
- Approval in as little as 5 mins, and funds can be yours within hours
- 9 out of 10 customers would recommend Liberis
£2,500+ card transactions per month
£2,500 to £300,000
4 to 12 months
- Approval in as little as 5 mins, and funds can be yours within hours!
- Competitive pricing tailored to your business. No APR or hidden fees.
- 9 out of 10 customers would recommend Liberis
- Trading for 4+ months
- Average £625+ a week in card payments
The Start Up Loans Company
- Interest rate of fixed 6% per annum
- Receive business mentoring and support after drawing down your loan
- No application fees or early repayment fees
£500 to £25,000
1 to 5 years
- Start Up Loans is a Not-For-Profit Company offering a finance and mentoring solution to start and grow a business
- Start Up Loans have helped over 40,000 businesses get started in the UK
- Free application support
- Free post-loan business mentoring
- Business is based in the UK
- Trading for under 24 months
- 18 years and over
Award-winning comparisons you can trust
It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.