THINK Business Loans Merchant Cash Advance
- Check eligibility (without a credit check) & compare all MCA facilities in one place
- THINK work with the whole market to find you the best rates
- Borrowers must process at least £5,000 in card transactions monthly
£25,500 to £500,000
3 months to 3 years
- THINK's funding platform matches your businesses eligibility against hundreds of lenders instantly (without a credit check)
- THINK are the UK's leading business lending specialists; their experts are on hand to guide you through the process
- Find the perfect loan in minutes - Make the lender work for you
- Must have at least 3 months trading history
- Must take card payments
- No credit score required
- In some cases you may be required to change card providers
Funding Xchange Merchant Cash Advance
- Discover instant & personalised Cash Advance offers in just 3 minutes
- A flexible way to raise working capital for your business
- Repayments are based on your credit & debit card sales
£1,000 to £250,000
1 month to 5 years
- Funding Xchange’s platform matches your eligibility against 45+ lenders instantly, with no broker fee
- Apply in 3 minutes and you could get funded in a few hours
- Never pay more than direct and the search won’t affect your credit rating
- Your business must have been trading for a minimum of 2 years
- Your business must have an annual turnover of at least £80,000
- You will need to accept credit/debit cards to see offers for Merchant Cash Advance products
Liberis Business Cash Advance
- Approval in as little as 5 mins, and funds can be yours within hours
- Competitive pricing tailored to your business - no APR or hidden fees
- 9 out of 10 customers would recommend us
£2,500+ card transactions per month
£2,500 to £300,000
4 to 12 months
- Approval in as little as 5 mins, and funds can be yours within hours!
- Competitive pricing tailored to your business. No APR or hidden fees.
- 9 out of 10 customers would recommend Liberis
- Trading for 4+ months
- Average £625+ a week in card payments
The Start Up Loans Company
- Interest rate of fixed 6% per annum
- Receive business mentoring and support after drawing down your loan
- No application fees or early repayment fees
£500 to £25,000
1 to 5 years
- Start Up Loans is a Not-For-Profit Company offering a finance and mentoring solution to start and grow a business
- Start Up Loans have helped over 40,000 businesses get started in the UK
- Free application support
- Free post-loan business mentoring
- Business is based in the UK
- Trading for under 24 months
- 18 years and over
Suppliers that don't offer Merchant Cash Advances but may offer suitable alternatives:
Merchant Cash Advance FAQ
Merchant cash advances are a form of lump sum cash advance provided to businesses based on their projected card expenditure. If you are considering a merchant cash advance, our selection of frequently asked questions below will provide you with important information to aid you in making a decision - just click on the question headings for a concise, helpful answer.
What is a merchant cash advance?
A merchant cash advance is simply a lump sum cash advance provided to a business based on their projected charge and debit card sales. The amount borrowed must be repaid through daily deductions at a fixed percentage on all debit and credit card sales.
Merchant cash advance solutions are designed to work alongside the busy and quiet periods that are common in business, and are often considered to be ideal for companies that don't have many assets, but process many card transactions each month.
Can all businesses apply for a merchant cash advance?
Only businesses that accept credit and debit card payments are eligible for a merchant cash advance, and some companies may require you to prove that you typically bring in, or are expected to bring in a certain amount in card-based sales per month to secure your advance.
Do I need to pay an interest rate?
Because a merchant cash advance is not a loan, but an advance against your business assets, there is no principal or interest-based charge. Instead, the cost of getting your advance will be a set percentage fee of future transactions that is based on the risk factors that are evaluated when determining whether to approve your application.
How much of an advance can I get?
The amount of funding that you can get in a merchant cash advance will depend on the unique circumstances of your business. Typically, your advance will depend on the number of credit and debit card sales you are projected to receive. You will be able to talk through the financing options available to you with the lender you choose.
How much does it cost?
Merchant cash advances are short-term alternatives to traditional loans. Because each business is unique, the lender you work with will evaluate your circumstances and determine a pricing structure based on your company. Once a cost has been agreed, you will pay a fixed percentage of the money you receive through card payments to your lender.
How do I pay back an advance?
In a merchant cash advance, the agreed percentage of credit and debit card sales is automatically sent to your lender. This percentage will be forwarded with each transaction made until the entire amount due has been collected. For many businesses, this straight-forward process can help to eliminate the concerns of remembering to make payments each month.
What can I use a merchant cash advance for?
There are not usually any restrictions on what you will be able to spend your merchant cash advance on. As a business owner, you will be able to make decisions based on solutions that are required for your company to thrive. You can fund a variety of business needs, including paying taxes, marketing, expanding, remodelling, and more.
Will I need perfect credit for approval?
In some cases, business owners who don't have perfect credit scores will be able to receive funding in the form of a merchant cash advance, because these financial solutions are dependent on predicted card sales. However, you may find that your lender requires some form of security if you require large cash advances.
How can I apply for a merchant cash advance?
Applying for a merchant cash advance is usually a straightforward procedure that simply requires filling out a few forms providing information about your business and the money that you would like to access. Although application processes can differ from one lender to the next, most online applications are quick and simple.
B2Bfinance.com Business Loans
B2Bfinance.com is a commercial finance brokerage, established in 2005, that covers a wide range of product types and lenders.Read more
Funding Xchange Business Loans
Funding Xchange is a commercial finance broker that covers various types of business loan products for all sorts of commercial organisation.Read more
Liberis Business Cash Advance
Liberis is a merchant cash advance specialist providing funding to businesses that take debit and credit card payments.Read more
The Start Up Loans Company
A subsidiary of the British Business Bank, the Start Up Loans Company was created to provide funding for new businesses.Read more
THINK Business Loans
Commercial loans broker using a tech-based approach to match potential borrowers to a wide range of lenders.Read more
Award-winning comparisons you can trust
It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.