B2B Business Finance FAQ
Who is B2B?
B2B is a UK-based provider of financial services and products. Established in 2005 with its head office in Leicester, B2B continues to offer commercial finance solutions, working with a number of different lenders in the UK, including specialist lenders. The company is a full member of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB) and is registered with the Data Protection Registrar.
What services and products does B2B offer?
B2B offers a range of services relating to property finance such as commercial mortgages, buy-to-let loans, development finance, auction finance and bridging loans. It also offers services relating to business loans, invoice finance and asset finance.
What are commercial mortgages from B2B?
A commercial mortgage is a mortgage loan secured by commercial property, such as an office building, shopping centre, industrial warehouse, or apartment complex. B2B functions by connecting borrowers with lenders on the market through their networks and relationships with different funding providers.
Who can apply for B2B commercial mortgages?
B2B connect individuals and businesses with a range of different finance providers with specific borrowing criteria.
What can I use a B2B commercial mortgage for?
Funding from a commercial mortgage can be used to acquire, refinance, or redevelop commercial property.
How do I apply for B2B commercial mortgages?
To apply for a B2B commercial mortgage, use our comparison tables to navigate to the company’s website. You can then click on the button to receive a quote where you will be prompted to fill in an information request sheet. Following this you will be assigned an advisor from B2B who will gather quotes from various lenders before delivering them to you in the form of offers. When you have chosen your preferred offer, borrowers will be connected with lenders and receive funds into their accounts once the process has been finalised.
How does B2B vet its borrowers?
B2B does not directly lend money to borrowers. It will coordinate with various lenders in the market including specialist lending companies who will have a range of eligibility requirements. These could include processing your financial history and bank statements before they offer you a quote.
What will determine approval for a B2B commercial mortgage?
Once B2B has connected interested borrowers with lending companies, a range of different criteria could be used to determine application strength and approval. This will likely include your personal or business circumstances as well as the type and value of the property you plan to use the money for. Some lenders will check your company or individual credit rating, either internally or by using external agencies to determine the level of risk that comes with the loan.
How does a B2B commercial mortgage work?
Once you have accepted a loan offer, B2B will receive a commission from the lender and put you in touch with them directly. Your loan conditions will be determined by the policies and terms of the specific lender you choose to borrow from. Commercial mortgages come with a range of repayment terms, interest rates and flexibility depending on the structure of the loan the lender offers you.
Compare B2Bfinance.com Commercial Mortgages
B2Bfinance.com Limited Company Buy-To-Let Mortgages
- No broker fee and whole of market access
- Digital finance brokerage who advise, package and present your case to multiple lenders
- B2B can assist with purchasing new BTL property, refinancing/capital raising on existing BTL, or shifting a personally owned BTL property into a Limited Company.
£100,000 to £750,000,000
1 to 30 years
- No broker fee
- Whole-of-market coverage
- 100% online application process (including digital signatures)
- Brokers are experienced ex-high street bank staff
- Only available to Limited Companies
Compare similar products from other providers
THINK Business Loans Commercial Mortgages
- Speak to a commercial mortgage expert
- Rates from 1.8% APR (over Base)
- 85% LTV & BTL, HMO and Interest Only options available
Must be profit-making
5 to 30 years
- THINK's funding platform matches your businesses eligibility against hundreds of lenders instantly (without a credit check)
- THINK are the UK's leading business lending specialists; their experts are on hand to guide you through the process
- Find the perfect loan in minutes - Make the lender work for you
- Must have at least 6 months trading history
- Deposit required (cash or equity)
- Trading Business or Investment applications accepted
Award-winning comparisons you can trust
It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.