Compare NatWest Commercial Mortgages
Compare similar products from other providers
THINK Business Loans Commercial Mortgages
- Speak to a commercial mortgage expert
- Rates from 1.8% APR (over Base)
- 85% LTV & BTL, HMO and Interest Only options available
Must be profit-making
5 to 30 years
- THINK's funding platform matches your businesses eligibility against hundreds of lenders instantly (without a credit check)
- THINK are the UK's leading business lending specialists; their experts are on hand to guide you through the process
- Find the perfect loan in minutes - Make the lender work for you
- Must have at least 6 months trading history
- Deposit required (cash or equity)
- Trading Business or Investment applications accepted
B2Bfinance.com Commercial Mortgages
- No broker fee and whole of market access
- Digital finance brokerage who advise, package and present your case to multiple lenders
- B2B can assist with Trading Business Mortgages, Property Investment Mortgages, Limited Company Buy to Let and more
£50,000 to £750,000,000
1 to 30 years
- No broker fee
- Whole-of-market coverage
- 100% online application process (including digital signatures)
- Brokers are experienced ex-high street bank staff
- Accepted companies:
- Start up businesses
- First time investors
- Trading businesses
- Overseas Individuals
- Overseas corporate entities
Award-winning comparisons you can trust
It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.
NatWest Business Loans FAQ
Who is NatWest?
National Westminster Bank, commonly known as NatWest, is a retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom, established in 1968. It has been part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group since 2000 and has a network of over 960 branches across the UK.
What services and products does NatWest offer?
NatWest provides a range of banking and insurance services to personal, business and commercial customers, including small business loans and commercial mortgages.
What are NatWest small business loans?
NatWest offers funding in the form of small business loans for companies. These loans can be used to support businesses during expansion, asset purchasing, cash flow, repairs or any other business-related expenditure.
What details will I need to provide to NatWest when applying for a small business loan?
No matter which bank or finance provider you’re approaching, it’s worth having a set of information easily accessible in case it’s required during the application process.
The following will all be helpful to keep close by: Personal details of all the partners, directors, members or signatories of the business as well as your business details and financial performance. Make sure you have your Companies House Registration Number if you’re a limited company too.
What are NatWest commercial mortgages?
NatWest offers commercial mortgages for a range of customer circumstances, offering loans for the purchase or lease of commercial, industrial, manufacturing, wholesale or office units, as well as other property types.
How does a NatWest commercial mortgage work?
A commercial mortgage from NatWest is a business loan specifically designed for the acquisition of a property. Exactly what kind of property will vary depending on the needs and plans of your company.
How will my application be assessed for a NatWest commercial mortgage?
Lenders will generally assess the strength of an application for borrowing based on the credit history of the individual, business owners or directors, as well as documentation provided directly from your business.
Services offered by this provider may change over time. Always check Ts&Cs.