Compare Together Commercial Mortgages
Compare similar products from other providers
B2Bfinance.com Commercial Mortgages
- No broker fee and whole of market access
- Digital finance brokerage who advise, package and present your case to multiple lenders
- B2B can assist with Trading Business Mortgages, Property Investment Mortgages, Limited Company Buy to Let and more
£50,000 to £750,000,000
1 to 30 years
- No broker fee
- Whole-of-market coverage
- 100% online application process (including digital signatures)
- Brokers are experienced ex-high street bank staff
- Accepted companies:
- Start up businesses
- First time investors
- Trading businesses
- Overseas Individuals
- Overseas corporate entities
THINK Business Loans Commercial Mortgages
- Speak to a commercial mortgage expert
- Rates from 1.8% APR (over Base)
- 85% LTV & BTL, HMO and Interest Only options available
Must be profit-making
5 to 30 years
- THINK's funding platform matches your businesses eligibility against hundreds of lenders instantly (without a credit check)
- THINK are the UK's leading business lending specialists; their experts are on hand to guide you through the process
- Find the perfect loan in minutes - Make the lender work for you
- Must have at least 6 months trading history
- Deposit required (cash or equity)
- Trading Business or Investment applications accepted
Award-winning comparisons you can trust
It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.
Together Business Loans FAQ
Who is Together?
Together is a specialist lender, offering short-term finance, auction finance, personal, commercial and buy-to-let mortgages and secured loans. Founded in 1974, it offers a range of financial services to homebuyers, investors, property professionals, landlords, and small businesses.
What services and products does Together offer?
Together offers a number of products and services that range from specialised business loans, bridging loans and auction finance to commercial and buy-to-let mortgages.
What are Together secured business loans?
Together offers secured business loans for businesses in the UK, which provide finance that is secured against major assets, such as property.
Who can apply for Together secured business loans?
Together funds limited companies and LLPs registered in the UK as well as sole traders.
Do you need a perfect credit history to apply for a Together loan?
No, Together encourages businesses and individuals who do not have a perfect credit history to apply.
What can Together secured business loans be used for?
Secured business loans from Together can be used for most business-related purposes, such as boosting cash flow, supporting growth and equipment rental and purchase. This can be secured against many property types or land, even if you already have a mortgage. Together secured business loans are also used by some business people to fund a start-up company.
What are Together bridging loans?
Together commercial bridging loans are available to fund a range of different purposes such as refurbishments, cash flow assistance, property or land purchase or investments in staff, equipment or materials.
What are Together bridging loans usually used for?
Bridging loans are often used to fund the gap between a commercial property sale and purchase. They are usually made available on a short-term basis and are secured against assets. They are also sometimes used to fund commercial refurbishment or growth plans.
What are Together commercial mortgages?
Together offers commercial mortgages across a range of customer circumstances and property types. Together considers mortgages for commercial investment property; leased industrial, manufacturing, wholesale or office units; restaurants and retail units; equestrian centres; hotels; leisure premises; residential multi-lets; warehouses; light industrial units, and working farms and farm houses as well as more complex properties such as pubs and nightclubs.
How do I apply for Together business loans and products?
To apply for a Together business loan, use the comparison above to navigate to the company’s website. You can then access contact information or fill in an online form to start your enquiry and application process with Together.
Services offered by this provider may change over time. Always check Ts&Cs.