Contact Us

While we do have relationships with the third party companies featured on this website we only hold limited information on their businesses and products. Therefore, we encourage you to contact each merchant individually should you require further information on any product

If you are looking to contact a third party like Octagon, Shawbrook Bank, Collingwood or Admiral please select them from the dropdown box below.

Find who you are looking for quickly!

For all other enquiries please contact the Know Your Money team as below:


Notice Media Ltd Know Your Money Floor 3 Haldin House Old Bank of England Court Queen Street Norwich Norfolk NR2 4SX

Business Development and Advertising

For business development and advertising please contact Mike Jones or Jamie Wright at: [email protected] or 01603 663786

Editorial and Press Releases

For editorial matters and press releases please contact Rassam Fakour-Zaker at: [email protected] or 01603 663786


For technical issues please contact: [email protected]

Complaints Policy

At Know Your Money we do our very best to provide you with quality comparisons and information, and in making sure all of that information is up to date and accurate. We also work hard to ensure we maintain compliance with FCA requirements, alongside our website and privacy standards.

Whilst we hope you have no reason to complain, should you wish to get in contact you can email us on: [email protected] or write to us at the address above.

Once we have received your complaint, we will aim to acknowledge receipt within 3 working days and to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible with clear expectations and a final response no later than 8 weeks.

If you would like to make a complaint about the products, practices or services offered by a company listed on, you may need to contact the company directly as we are not involved in the provision of the products and services featured.

As a business authorised and regulated by the FCA, if you feel your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you may wish to refer your complaint to an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution service (ADR).

For full information and contact details of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) click here.

For information on the Financial Services Compensation Service (FSCS) click here.