Compare CoverBuilder Home Insurance

  • Search 40 + different home insurance providers using Quotezone's easy to use comparison service.
  • Over 3 million people have used the site.
  • Independent and unbiased service. Quotezone aren't owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
  • Buy online or by phone. Purchase your insurance policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
Powered by QuoteZone logo

Specialist Home Insurance

These are some of the insurers compares

Award-winning comparisons you can trust

It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.

CoverBuilder Home Insurance

CoverBuilder is part of the Red Apple Group, a financial services group founded in 1993. CoverBuilder was itself established in 2014 to provide Home Buyer’s Protection, a form of insurance which helps buyers if a property purchase falls through. In 2017, the company relaunched and expanded into selling home insurance, particularly targeted at more specialist and niche groups. It works with a number of UK insurers such as AXA, Plum Underwriting, Pen, UKG, and Modus to find customers competitive policies that suit their specific needs. CoverBuilder is based in the Welsh town of Penarth, in the Vale of Glamorgan.

As a provider of specialist home insurance, CoverBuilder caters for a range of “non-standard” personal and property circumstances. For example, they aim to offer affordable policies to individuals who may often face high premiums or are refused insurance, such as those with convictions, a claims history, or a bad credit history. CoverBuilder also accommodates a wide variety of property types including listed buildings, renovations, unoccupied buildings, unusual constructions, flat roofs, holiday homes, and houses that take in guests/lodgers.

CoverBuilder provides buildings and/or contents insurance for homeowners and tenants. As a standard, these policies provide protection in the event of an emergency such as flooding, fire, theft, storm damage, escape of water, and vandalism. Depending on how much protection the customer wants, the cover can be tailored and extended to suit their specific requirements. For example, home emergency, accidental damage and personal possessions cover (which protects items when they are outside the home) can be purchased alongside a home insurance policy.

In addition, CoverBuilder can cover homes that are also used for commercial purposes. For example, they can cover clerical/administrative work, business visitors to the property, and other business uses.

Services offered by this provider may change over time. Always check Ts&Cs.

Important information is a free service with no charge to the user, for more details on how our site works click here.

For insurance services Know Your Money has partnered with QuoteZone and will receive commission from QuoteZone, who in turn may receive commission from the providers they refer you to. Know Your Money does not collect, receive or pass any personal data in respect of this service on behalf of QuoteZone and their partners. is a trading style of Notice Media Ltd, Registered Office: Floor 3 Haldin House, Old Bank of England Court, Queen Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR2 4SX Registered in England & Wales No 05409985 and also in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1988) Registration Number: Z955517X

Notice Media is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 771521. In respect of consumer credit, acts as a credit broker - not a lender.