Compare Intasure Home Insurance

  • Search 40 + different home insurance providers using Quotezone's easy to use comparison service.
  • Over 3 million people have used the site.
  • Independent and unbiased service. Quotezone aren't owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
  • Buy online or by phone. Purchase your insurance policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
Powered by QuoteZone logo

Specialist Home Insurance

These are some of the insurers compares

Award-winning comparisons you can trust

It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.

Intasure Home Insurance

Intasure has been selling home insurance since 2004 and is part of the Arthur J. Gallagher Group, a global insurance broker. The company offers a wide mixture of home insurance and specialises in providing cover for holiday homes, both abroad and in the UK. It offers home insurance policies for listed homes, second homes, chalets, caravans, as well as for students, tenants, and landlords. Although Intasure offers this variety of products, it does also offer standard home insurance. Intasure aims to offer comprehensive and flexible policies that can be tailored to the specific needs of each customer.

Intasure customers can choose from buildings or contents insurance, or be covered for both. These policies provide protection if your house or belongings are damaged by an unforeseen event, such as burglary, flooding, fire, or a leak, among others. Intasure’s home insurance also gives customers a number of other benefits and features as standard. These may include trace and access cover, student belongings cover, home emergency cover, and limited levels of accidental damage cover. Additionally, customers can tailor their policy further to their needs by purchasing some optional extras alongside their home insurance. Some of these policy add-ons include personal possessions cover for outside of the home, key cover, legal expenses cover, and extended accidental damage cover.

Intasure provides home insurance for a range of other properties such as holiday homes, which generally have differing features to the standard home insurance. As these kinds of homes are likely to be left unoccupied for significant periods of time and often have a range of people staying in them if they are let out, Intasure’s specialist home insurance has cover to reflect this.

Services offered by this provider may change over time. Always check Ts&Cs.

Important information is a free service with no charge to the user, for more details on how our site works click here.

For insurance services Know Your Money has partnered with QuoteZone and will receive commission from QuoteZone, who in turn may receive commission from the providers they refer you to. Know Your Money does not collect, receive or pass any personal data in respect of this service on behalf of QuoteZone and their partners. is a trading style of Notice Media Ltd, Registered Office: Floor 3 Haldin House, Old Bank of England Court, Queen Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR2 4SX Registered in England & Wales No 05409985 and also in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1988) Registration Number: Z955517X

Notice Media is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 771521. In respect of consumer credit, acts as a credit broker - not a lender.