Compare Commercial Property Insurance

  • Ensuring that your building premises is sufficiently insured is a key consideration
  • Let QuoteZone help you find a policy that will cover your company's requirements
  • Click below to start the quick online quote process
Powered by QuoteZone logo

Core Business Insurance Covers

These are some of the insurers compares

Award-winning comparisons you can trust

It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.

Commercial Property Insurance

Physical premises are crucial for the operation of the majority of businesses, so it’s important to make sure the building your business works from is well protected.

Commercial property insurance is the solution here, but you'll need to do some research to find out exactly how much coverage you need. Rather than insuring your property for its market value, commercial property insurance works by insuring it for the cost of rebuilding from scratch as this is what your insurer will be expected to pay out in the event of a complete loss.

When calculating the cost of commercial property insurance, fixtures and fittings will also need to be included. In retail outlets, you'll need to cover the storefront too, which can be damaged in the case of vandalism or break-ins.

In fact, shutters may even be mandatory for some insurers. Many insurance providers will require some minimum-security standards, so it's important to check that your property has a good level of physical protection in place if you want to keep your premiums down. For instance, the doors will need to be secured by 5 lever mortice deadlocks. Additionally, all opening windows or access points will need to be secured with lockable devices. Fire safety measures will also need to be taken.

Make sure that you check the excess and any small print on your commercial property insurance too before agreeing to a plan. Insurers of business buildings will often request that the property is not left unattended for more than a month at a time, so you may need to include these terms in your business operations or tenant agreements.

Important information is a free service with no charge to the user, for more details on how our site works click here.

For insurance services Know Your Money has partnered with QuoteZone and will receive commission from QuoteZone, who in turn may receive commission from the providers they refer you to. Know Your Money does not collect, receive or pass any personal data in respect of this service on behalf of QuoteZone and their partners. is a trading style of Notice Media Ltd, Registered Office: Floor 3 Haldin House, Old Bank of England Court, Queen Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR2 4SX Registered in England & Wales No 05409985 and also in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1988) Registration Number: Z955517X

Notice Media is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 771521. In respect of consumer credit, acts as a credit broker - not a lender.